Commercial Property Managers for
Hotels – Apartment Complexes – Business Locations – Healthcare Facilities – Townhouses
At ServiceMaster of Greater Harrisburg and West Shore we work together with you to help get your facilities back to normal after disaster strikes.
Property Managers can be confident when referring ServiceMaster because we take the “extra steps” to ensure that all parties are satisfied.
Here are some of the things our clients have told us they love about our service:
- Speed: Calls are answered live during the day. Our response to
after-hours messages begins immediately, and emergency calls are returned
within FIVE MINUTES. Typical on-site response time is less than 2 hours. We
understand the need to get your property back to its pre-loss condition as
quickly as possible. We will gladly schedule work outside of normal business
hours if you need it.
- Communication and follow up: We work with you to keep you informed of the progress of each job, and advise you of any concerns that may occur along the way. At the completion of each job we call and send surveys to each of our customers to be sure they are satisfied with our service. Any concerns are addressed immediately. Customer satisfaction is our focus!
- Quality: Each crew contains at least one IICRC Certified Supervisor on site at all times. Sometimes firms are “certified” but their on-site staff may not be. At ServiceMaster of Greater Harrisburg and West Shore, all of our Supervisors (and many of our technicians) have the latest certifications and training.
- Experience: ServiceMaster of Greater Harrisburg and West Shore has been owned and operated by the Mellott family since 1985. Founded by Kevin and Lillian Mellott, they are now joined by their sons, Tony and Keith.
- Fair and consistent pricing: We use insurance industry approved pricing on all jobs whether they are a covered loss or not. We’ve earned the trust of residential and commercial property managers alike because our rates are fair and consistent. We accept both covered and uncovered losses and our pricing is the same either way.
- Environment Awareness: Whenever possible we use the latest environmentally friendly “Green” products. It’s safer for those exposed to the cleaning process as well as better for our environment.
- 30 Day Billing: After receiving the proper authorization to begin work, we will gladly bill you for our services upon completion.
Contact Us Now