- 0 Comments
- September 21, 2016
- by ServiceMaster Harrisburg
- Mold Remediation Dauphin County Pa,
- Leave a comment
Mold Remediation Dauphin County Pa
Owning a house come with a lot of freedom, relaxation, happiness and also fulfilment. But! It also comes with a lot of responsibilities. One key responsibility that every homeowner is expected to carry out diligently is ensuring the safety, both physical and health-wise, of the home’s inhabitants. Mold is a common problem that brings about tremendous health risks to any household. It is advisable that you ensure your home remains a mold-free zone; the question is, how?
You should know that molds are mostly found in bathrooms and other places where dampness tends to accumulate. The moisture and warmth in these rooms are ideal factors for the growth of mold. That’s why, if you are facing such a problem you can opt for professional companies providing mold remediation services like ServiceMaster Cleaning Services. Apart from mold remediation services, they also offer a myriad of other services like soot removal and water restoration among other home-related emergencies.
Below, we look at some signs that can warn you of mold in your home;
1. If you are getting a smell of old dirty socks or the smell of a locker room in any part of your home it is an indication that there is black mold.
2. If you feel the humidity level to be too high in a particular area of your home like your bathroom, then remember that humidity is the perfect breeding ground for black mold.
3. You also need to check for water leaks in the water tanks, under sinks, bathroom, outside hoses and if your water bill has shot up recently, there is likely to be a leak somewhere.
4. Black Mold also causes you to feel stuffy in a particular space. If you often have a stuffy nose, then it is a good idea to get your property checked for mold.
If you observe any of these signs in your home, then you should immediately call ServiceMaster Cleaning Service Agency for their mold remediation services. This is because mold can cause harm to your health and belongings and it is necessary to get rid of this menace as soon as you can.
A Few ServiceMaster Tips On How To Prevent The Growth Of Mold In Your Home;
* Always ensure that the places where mold is likely to grow are well ventilated.
* Also, make sure that there is sufficient air flow through your bathroom. This will prevent the mold spores from settling and growing and still air also holds humidity while moving air gets rid of it.
* Avoid having any wet or soggy thing lying around your house. Such materials cause the moisture level in the air to rise.
Remember, the more moisture there is in your home, the more likely you are to have Mold problems. If there are wet patches where they should not be then, it is a sign of water leakage which can also lead to mold growth. That’s why it is advisable to call ServiceMaster Cleaning Services to come inspect your home; this way, they’ll be able to tell you if you have any reason to be worried while also advising you on the way forward in case you need mold remediation Dauphin County Pa.