Water Extraction & Removal
Technicians employed by ServiceMaster are subjected to a thorough screening prior to being hired. They are taught methods of water damage restoration on the job and in a classroom. You can be assured that ServiceMaster technicians are fully qualified to handle your water extraction and restoration needs.
Let’s take a look at some of the things you can expect when you hire ServiceMaster to handle a water damage restoration project:
– Carpet cleaning
– Temporary climate and power control
– Photo documentation
– Water extraction
– Coordination with your insurance company
– Technicians who are well-trained
– Mold remediation
– Sanitize and deodorize
– Moisture and dehumidification monitoring
– Service is available every day of the year, 24/7
– Communication with the property owner about what steps are being taken, and why
If you ever encounter a crisis, you can count on ServiceMaster to be there for you in your time of need.